Monday 16 April 2012

Dollish Polish Random Dancing

I decided to wear this gorgeous polish, Random Dancing handmade by Dollish Polish over Color Club's Foil Me Once.  I'm really into the indie polishes around at the minute - it's no wonder there's a shortage of base with so many people now making their own polishes.  Random Dancing is a purple base with multi-coloured square glitters.

I always apply my polish at night when the kids are in bed.  When my 1 year old came in my bed as usual in the morning after I applied this polish, she immediately grabbed my hands, inspected my nails, looked at them for ages and then tried to eat them - I think she thought they were sweets, that's how pretty this polish is!




8 comments:

  1. This is soo pretty !!i love the square glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dig that glitter. a fantastic top coat is needed, right?! i'm afraid the square glitter would catch on things. i'm new to the good top coat game. i've got a glitter tamer, and hopefully that is strong enough. thanks for posting! and how cute is that...your nails are little midnight snacks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seche Vite is my ultimate top coat for any heavy glitter polish but as they are very thirsty I used 2 coats of Gelous first.

      Delete
  3. satta king

    play bazaar satta king all sorts of traders, from neophytes to complete professionals. The leverage ratio and risks associated with different accounts determine

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king satta Bazaar You will experience less eye strain and reduce the number of headaches that you experience throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king
    play bazaar Be especially careful with one-time contractors who work around your home.

    ReplyDelete